Sunday, July 28, 2013

Jewelry # 2 - The Long and Short of It

 
 
 
 
 I continue to work at finishing this jewelry project. 
 
 
 
 I made a few of these some time ago,
but ran out of chain and the project was put on hold.
 
 
 
I have finally managed to finish a number of them
 
 
 
 I have made them so they can be worn as a long necklace
 

 or a shorter necklace.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then I worked at creating a label and a way to hang them on the rack I have.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I am happy to have many of  them finished. . . . .although I still have a few more in the making!
 

11 comments:

  1. oh they are just beautiful Kim.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long and the short of it! LOL Very clever! I don’t wear jewelry but if I did I would definitely wear these! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that concept!!! So cool - plus including the two types of chain! Genius and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very nice Kim and I love seeing you wear one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I think the idea of the long and/or short necklace is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's something about a series of a style that seems to add up to more than the sum of it's parts in it's entirety and I can see these flying away from you quickly as soon as you set them out. The option of long or short is great and I think a lot of people need things suggested to them. I used to think that people could figure this out for them selves but now I realize that the general buying public like things spelled out and don't necessarily think like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm, what happened to my avatar?.... that's kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. Where do you sell your work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. presently I am not selling my creations anywhere, but I am hoping to reopen my online store in late fall.

      Delete
  9. gorgeous work love them - presumably they are available on Etsy or somewhere??

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just read all the above comments as they came through and realised you are working on it!! Go Girl - it is worth it!! They are wonderful!!

      Delete