Friday, August 3, 2012

Exploring

I have had a nice week spending some time with family, as well as doing small bits of creating.

The family went hiking at King's Throne Mountain this week. There is a trail that goes up to the cirque on the mountain.  I went part way, but as my head is still healing I am not supposed to do too much activity. 

I then played with the photo a bit on my computer.

And since I only had little bits of time I made a few ACEO's

This small size was fun to work on as I could do it in the bits and pieces of time I had this week.

As always I enjoy working with bits and pieces of nature that I pick up on my journeys around here.

There are a few more images in my Etsy shop if you are interested.

Many family members are still around, and I look forward to some time with them.  I will keep on creating though, and let you know what I am up to when I can. 

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful AK! I love the size too! Stunning!

    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and lovely aceo's Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your use of warm colors. Always such a rich image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Kim! I've been away for awhile and have just had a nice long visit to your blog and I just have to say that I am so proud of you for making it half way up that mountain. That is a landmark for certain.
    Also, I'm thinking of how great it is to spend time with treasured visitors. I know you are having fun!!!
    And your artwork continues to stun me with its' originality and greatness. You grow to ever bigger and better places artistically, art friend, N. xo
    p.s. I am in the process of writing you a proper snail mail letter. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole blog is beautiful and your art work is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim...your ACEOs are so wonderful and full of earthy beauty like everything I've see you create. I am now saving my tea bags due to your influence and I have painted them and used them for hair on some female mixed media works. Your art is so inspiring...and I will think of you whenever I use tea bags. :)

    I am not sure what happened or why your head hurts, but I hope you continue to get better whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! It is wonderful to have found you! Your work is just beautiful and these ACEO's are simply dreamy! Very inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete