Thursday, January 19, 2012

Silent Beauty

Yes it is another little accordian book...
This one shows the drawing of a flower I did some time ago. I love how it looks tied up waiting to be discovered.


It sits nicely on a ledge or a shelf both closed or wide open.



Here is the back side when it is sitting open.





I also like it sitting in a zigzagging manner. So many options.





And here is some close ups of the inside pages...




These accordian books seem to be all I want to work on lately!



(Even though what was really supposed to happen was the cleaning/organizing of the studio!)


This one is available for purchase at my Etsy store



7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and i love the flower drawing. Off to see it on Etsy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your accordion book is beautiful....love the softness of colors and artwork. Fits in beautifully with the season of succumbing to more twilight hours....funny/interesting how the seasons affect us and our art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your accordion books are lovely. Your love for making them shows in each one.
    Great "My Shop" sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color palette! It's always very warm and inviting. Isn't it funny how we get in a 'groove' of creating multiples sometimes? Keep up the lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful. I think when you really enjoy doing something it shows through. it has a really nice feel to it, a real treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is lovely. Your accordion book is beautiful. I also love your photos the leaves are gorgeous! I love the warm earthy colours you use. I am very drawn to those colours.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete