Saturday, January 7, 2012

For The Love Of Birds

I do love birds... although I do know people that don't. I have enjoyed drawing them, and couldn't resist to use my drawings again in 2 small books.




I also love working small, and this book is pretty tiny.




But will look lovely sitting on a small shelf.




The other one I made is a bit taller, but actually only opens into a V shape (so not really a book)



but also will stand nicely on a small shelf.



I continue to LOVE working on these pieces as well as how they turned out!


P.S. For those of you that have been asking about where I am selling items, I am presently working on setting up an Etsy shop. I will let you know when it is ready.


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kim. I love these mini books and your birds are fantastic. Being a bird lover myself I appreciate their beauty.
    Good luck with the Etsy shop.
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Small is good! I like small too. Be sure to let us know when you launch your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LOVE is showing through on these little books! I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! What a lovely book and the birds are so cute, looking forward to your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such wonderful little treasures! they are so appealing and beg to be held.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What tempting tidbits of art.....I can't imagine it is easy to work this small. Tiny books, beautiful spots of art to place anywhere.

    ReplyDelete