Sunday, February 6, 2011

The World is so Rich

In my online class we are supposed to be working on journal pages. This has been difficult for me... almost scary. I wonder why? If I think about it, it is because I love looking at people's journals, and I have wanted to create journal pages of my own for so very long, but never have. And so this week I have procrastinated - my life is very busy, and I talked myself into never having enough time to focus on creating a page. I am fairly slow at everything I make, especially when it is something new. It took me all week to find the courage to give it a try. I still only had bits and pieces of uninterrupted time....but I finally have created my first journal page!

I don't LOVE it, but it is okay, and for a first I am satisfied. It has many layers under what you actually see here, and the colour is a bit off in this picture, but it was the closest I was able to get.
The world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful soles, interesting people.
Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment