Monday, August 30, 2010

From the Past

I have been hunting through some items I have created to use in the jewelry bezels I have made. I am not sure what I am looking for. I love the look of the textured paper I made in the above piece - it was made of layers of old drawings, dyed paper towels, old text, painted tissue paper etc. which was then layered with paint and stamped on. I eventually mounted some of these pieces onto cards. This is the only bit I have left of it - it reminded me of how much fun I had when I created it, and perhaps how I should do it again. I may use a small piece of it to mount in a bezel......



This image I painted some time ago - I may use part of the bird inside a bezel.....


and perhaps part of these buds with a word or two beside it .... we will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment