Sunday, November 22, 2009

delighted


It has been a long time since I have posted.... for a number of reasons, but probably best to say I have been very busy, AND my camera is broken, so can't take pictures to share. The above is a scan of a picture I made into a card, and put on the front of a address book I made. It is a photo I took that I printed in B&W on vellum and then added collage and ink and paint to.

I was delighted that I sold so many of my creations at the sale in my hometown but now I don't have very much for a big sale I am doing next weekend. Work and family life have been busy, so have had no more time to create. I do have an hour right now though, so I will try to get a few more cards finished up before busy with family stuff this afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment